Virtual Event: Power Virtual Agent in a Day
Microsoft Power Virtual Agents empower teams with easy to create, no-code, bots (hint: no data scientist or developers required) eliminating the gap between your subject matter experts and the development teams building the bots.
Once you begin to use Microsoft Power Virtual Agents, you will:
- Empower your team with a tool to build bots themselves without needing to request time from your developers and without needing coding or AI expertise.
- Reduce costs by utilizing bots to handle common inquiries so your human agents can tackle the more complex issues.
- Improve customer satisfaction through self-service and resolve issues quickly 24/7 using personalized bot conversations.
During this session you will get hands-on experience building a working chatbot:
- Create a virtual agent chatbot
- Deploy and test bot on a website
- Import content from sources like FAQ or support web pages
- Use suggested topics to curate new bot content
- Build dynamic content using variables and switch topics using topic redirect
- Integrate Power Virtual agents with Power Automate and Common Data service (CDS)
- Design a topic for successful virtual agent conversations
This event will consist of five, 30 minute, hands on labs. Come prepared to learn. An environment will be provided.