Our implementation approach is designed to offer:
- Faster delivery, with core technologies already in place
- Lower cost, with less money and time spent on custom development
- Higher quality delivered through industry expertise and technology built specifically for each vertical
- A solution that’s customized for every organization and based on their unique requirements and business needs
The integrated implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX differentiates us from everyone else as a full-service provider.
- Rick Matson, Director of Information Technology
Our absolute number one requirement was that our Ecommerce solution had to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics AX, because all of our inventory exists in Dynamics AX. We wanted someone who was familiar with Dynamics AX, so the fact that Hitachi Solutions already had created those integrations was exactly what we were looking for.
- Jeff Maynard, Vice President of Administration
Sales orders and invoices are the lifeblood of any sales organization. Microsoft Dynamics AX gives us the flexibility to modify our sales orders to match our needs at any time.
- Gary Godman, Vice President Information Technology and Services
Hitachi Solutions successfully tackled an extremely complex integration project and provided us with expert guidance and advice in transforming our IT infrastructure without disrupting our business as usual activities. We now have a common technology platform in place with consolidated applications, standardised processes, and a resilient platform that will support our growth strategy.
- Shaun Devey, IT Director
Hitachi Solutions provided the range of modules we needed, so we wouldn’t have to keep building point solutions, while also offering the flexibility to meet our industry requirements.
- Brian Seymour, CIO, Keller Foundations
…it soon became apparent that their consultants have an in depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX, including the manufacturing module.
- Martyn Lloyd, Senior Manager
Hitachi Solutions exceeded our expectations. The quality of their experience and professionalism was very impressive and the team worked well to support each local roll out and any local issues.
- Tony Burton, European Finance Manager
Hitachi Solutions was different from any other vendor I’ve worked with. They have a fantastic team that knows the product inside and out, and took the time to learn our company in order to complete the project on time and under budget.
- Dennis Chan, Operations Manager
With our Financial Data Warehouse, reporting information is immediately available to whomsoever needs it. This linkage to the financial system promotes actual flow of information and ensures that the right information gets to the right people and groups in a timely manner.
- Gerry Chau, Manager, Financial Systems, Teekay Corporation
Benefits of the Consensus Enterprise Methodology include:
- Reduced training and transition costs
- Predictable cost structure for projects and support
- Cost advantages due to scale and capabilities
- Access to lower costs due to offshore resources
- Increased focus on core functions
- Faster time to market for project ramp up
- Increased flexibility with remote and onsite resources
Are you ready to calculate the benefits of switching to Dynamics 365 for your business?
Don’t just take our word for it – try out the ROI calculator yourself!