On-Premises ERP vs Cloud ERP
In this 23-page guide, we’ll discuss the benefits and drawbacks of on-prem ERP vs. Cloud ERP, how industry challenges and trends should factor into the buyer’s decision, and what questions to ask to ensure you are making the right investment. You’ll learn:
- What additional support, services or capabilities do you offer that will help my business make the most of the data we have collected?
- Will you give me the ability to dictate where my data resides and provide total transparency into how my data is distributed globally?
- Will I be able to leverage system integrator/managed services offerings that align with my company’s support strategy?
- And more…
Webinar: How to Calculate the Value (and Cost) of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Your Business
The thought of moving to a new business management system can be daunting. What benefits would Dynamics 365 deliver to your organization? Do the benefits outweigh the costs? You will learn from Nucleus Research and Hitachi Solutions how to define and verify the ROI of a potential Dynamics 365 investment. You’ll learn:
- The ROI customers have achieved from Dynamics 365 based on Nucleus’ analysis
- The key areas of benefit that a customer receives using Dynamics 365
- How you can assess the impact of a potential Dynamics 365 investment using the Dynamics 365 ROI Calculator – a groundbreaking, proprietary Hitachi analysis tool
Exclusive Migration Offer for Dynamics AX 2012 Customers
The benefits of cloud solutions are rapidly transforming the way organizations operate
Our proven assessment methodology for migrating to MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 FOR FINANCE & OPERATIONS helps you analyze the functional and technical gaps between your current Microsoft Dynamics solution and your business objectives.
We want to educate and help you envision how this upgrade will impact your business, and not just provide an analysis of a technical upgrade. This assessment will help you determine the best path to migrating to the cloud and deliver an action plan to do so.
Get the Offer