Hitachi Solutions CareersAbout Hitachi Solutions
The Solution Architect possesses a deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, AX, and other ERP software solutions, specifically in the areas of supply chain, procurement, manufacturing operations and finance. The Solution Architect participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. The architect manages presales discoveries, analyzes an organization's business process and functional needs and demonstrate how Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics can address the customer’s requirements and address their business needs.
- Previous presales experience, or deep solution knowledge from working with Dynamics as a Sr. Consultant
- Strong presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
- Ability to have a credible conversation with people from industry
- Experience with sales and sales processes
- Knowledge of complimentary Microsoft technologies; MS D365 CE, Azure Cloud Platform, Power Bi, PowerApps, Flow
- Ability to architect a solution and tie it back to the key business needs
• BA/BS or Extensive Industry Experience
• 2+ years of presales experience is preferred, or 5+ years of deep solution knowledge from working with MS D365 F&O as a Sr. Consultant
• Proven ability to engage customers at all levels to understand customer challenges and needs to develop technical solutions
• Experience with leading a project team on one to many projects
• Strong delivery experience and application of best practices to deliver complex D365 solutions for Clients
• Proven experience architecting all levels and areas of the solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment’s notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 36 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.
Our team is a mix of curious, fun, and get it done. We celebrate collaborative thought leadership and individual talents so that our ideas are translated into real-world results.
Each day, our team members show up to work as a blank slate with the sole purpose of coloring their canvases with knowledge. We are a complex group of resilient learners and encourage one another to go beyond the limits of conventional expectations. As a member of the dynamic Hitachi Solutions team, you will be challenged, pushed, and unconditionally supported in your efforts to drive the business forward.
Although listed in the Chicago area, this role can be based anywhere in the United States and Canada. This role will require travel.