Hitachi Solutions CareersAbout Hitachi Solutions
Assist in the day-to-day administrative tasks, accounting processes as well as monthly and quarterly accounting close. This position will primarily focus on administrative tasks, cash transactions and entries, and corporate card transactions processing.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support to the Corporate Finance team
• File and organize documents, both hard copy and digital
• Open and sort mail, including scanning and sending documents as necessary
• Other administrative tasks as needed
• Prepare general journal entries as needed (e.g. accruals, amortization, and month-end/quarter-end entries)
• Update cash log and create cash transaction entries
• Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts, resolving any variances found
• Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
• Review and process corporate card transactions
• Process and create invoice journal entries (i.e. obtain approval and other backup documentation) as needed
• Create payments based on invoice payment terms (includes EFT and issuing checks)
• Create payments for employee expense reimbursements
Education and Experience:
• A minimum of 1 year of general accounting experience
• Associate degree in accounting or related field
• Basic knowledge of GAAP
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, sorting large data sets, and basic formulas)
• Comfortable with standard office applications i.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.
• Experience with ERP systems or accounting software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Attention to detail and accuracy, and organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective communicator with good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Self-starter that is able to manage their time efficiently
• Able to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hitachi Solutions is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. Hitachi Solutions prides itself on helping our clients to compete with the largest global enterprises with powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and provide focused industry solutions to improve their business. Our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI. Hitachi Solutions had multiple Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Award Winning clients and 6 finalists in 2012, a record for Microsoft awards. Hitachi Solutions was recognized as the 2013 Microsoft Dynamics US Partner of the year, 2011 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Global partner of the year, and the 2009 Microsoft Dynamics AX Global Partner of the Year.