Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server 2015 Released and Available for Download
Microsoft has released CRM 2015 as a Thanksgiving present to all of us. I guess they knew we would have a few days off and could spend it looking at the new version of CRM. Don’t miss the Hitachi Solutions CRM 2015 Release Webinar presented by one of our CRM MVP’s. Use this link to sign up!
Below is a short list of “What’s new in CRM 2015” along with two links to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Center page with full details. The first link is to the 2015 release preview guide. The second is to the “What’ New” page. Don’t overlook the “Updating from an earlier version” tab to see what is changing if you are an existing customer.
- Cortana support to speak CRM commands on Windows 8.1 phones
- Microsoft “"Social Listening” for on-premises systems
- Hierarchical charts to more easily see an overview of an account
- Expanded capabilities when building Business processes
- “Quick find” enhancements
- Additional information available to synchronize between CRM and Outlook
- Customizable Help
A trial is a great place to start to check out the new offerings of CRM 2015. Use the following link to sign up for a trial today.
You can download the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server 2015 files here:
If you want to get started with your own CRM 2015 online environment, use the link that follows and click on “Buy” on the page.
You will need to enter some information to define the organization you are creating but then you should be all set.