Hitachi Solutions CRM News Roundup: From Gartner, Fortune, CRM Magazine and Microsoft
Gartner: Microsoft Dynamics CRM landed not one but TWO products in Gartner’s Sales Force Automation Magic Quadrant. This is kind of cool that you consider that Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CRM Online are considered two different products but they both landed in the upper right ‘Leaders’ quadrant. There was only other product in that quad, so this optimist can confidently say that 66.6% of ‘Leaders’ in SFA are Microsoft platforms! Read the report here.
- About Microsoft Dynamics CRM: A strength of the platform is “Microsoft continues to maintain a large community of VARs and ISVs for selling, implementing and maintaining on-premises SFA implementations.”
- About Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online: “Microsoft offers predictive analytics for sales behavior analytics and trend analysis. Surveyed users indicate improved satisfaction with ability to build custom reports and dashboards, which addresses a gap that Gartner noted in last year’s Magic Quadrant.”
CRM Magazine: Both Hitachi and Microsoft Dynamics CRM flexed their muscle CRM Magazine’s Annual Award Issue. Read it here.
- Enterprise Market Leader: Winner – Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Analyst in the article “lauded the company’s improved suite of integrated customer engagement products. Its software enables companies to reach customers “via multiple touch points and to do so with enterprise-wide intelligence, supported by Microsoft’s Business Analytics platform”.
- Midmarket CRM Suite: Winner – Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Analyst Mike Fauscette noted, “They’re strong and have strong partners. The product is good, and if you add to it the [recent statements about an added focus and investment in CRM], I think they’re starting to double down.”
- Sales Force Automation: Winner – Microsoft Dynamics CRM. “Microsoft Dynamics CRM snatched the top spot from Salesforce.com this year, earning strong marks in company direction, customer satisfaction, and cost.”
- CRM Consultancies: Market Leader Award – Hitachi Solutions and Hitachi Consulting. The analysts noted, “(Hitachi Consulting) when combined with Hitachi Solutions America, which is especially strong with Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations, the two divisions are a solid favorite among analysts and customers alike, as demonstrated by its 3.8 in customer satisfaction….. the CRM Market Leader award goes to both business segments.” Read it here.
Microsoft Dynamics Leadership Team: Recognized Hitachi Solutions America as the 2015 Microsoft Dynamics US Financial Services Partner of the Year. This is the third year in a row we have received this award. If Pat Riley did not still hold the rights to the word “three-peat”, we’d have some t-shirts printed!
Fortune Global 500: Hitachi came in at #89. Fortune notes that Hitachi is “emerging as a stronger, more global company”. Microsoft comes in at #95. Fortune gave CEO Satya Nadella high marks for innovation and adds “Microsoft’s tablet business Surface continues to grow and shows signs of being the company’s next billion dollar business. As more enterprises look to the cloud to power their businesses, Microsoft’s commercial cloud business is booming, with revenue growing by 128 percent in Q1 2015.”
Business Insider: In a great article titled “After failing to buy $50 billion Salesforce, Microsoft has suddenly become its hottest competitor”, the author sites a JPMorgan survey that found “feedback resoundingly shows Microsoft becoming more visible and competitive in the Cloud arena while others are stagnating, cited by 23% of partners and summed up best by one comment: ‘Microsoft appears to be closing some ground in terms of retooling their platform to what is now becoming a cloud-dominant computing space,’”