Hitachi Solutions IoT Predictive Services Hub
Predictive Analytics and Autonomous Decision-Making for the Services and Manufacturing Industries
Create a Data-Driven Service Business to Improve Operational Efficiencies
Across the globe, businesses have traditionally been limited to managing the maintenance of their production assets based on equipment age or usage to stay ahead of costly failures.
With the evolution of the Internet of Things (IoT), your business can now connect and monitor devices and analyze the data in real time to create new predictive maintenance capabilities that can dramatically improve operational efficiencies —enabling a transformation to a data-driven services business. With the IoT Predictive Service Hub, your organization can transform the maintenance optimization process from one of repair and replace to predict and fix. The IoT Predictive Service Hub, built on proven Microsoft Technologies including Dynamics 365 Field Service, Azure IoT Suite, Power BI and R integrated with SQL Server.
- Reduce equipment downtime by proactively monitoring equipment health in real time so service can be performed exactly at the time needed and before it is likely to fail.
- Increase productive uptime by predictively identifying problems so repairs can be performed during scheduled production downtime rather than during peak periods.
- Cut routine maintenance costs by performing condition-based maintenance that addresses high-probability issues rather than performing costlier ad hoc maintenance — and ensure that device maintenance is within the warranty period for the device.
- Increase asset lifespan by performing predictive maintenance before costly failures occur.
- Improve worker safety by monitoring equipment conditions and faults that can produce an alert or issue counter measures before an injury is sustained.
- Create new revenue streams by enabling performance-based service agreements or equipment-as-a-service offerings.
Predictive Maintenance & Analytics
The predictive maintenance configuration is a combination of cloud-based software, data science and integration services that enables you to transform your maintenance model from repair and replace to predict and fix.
Device Lifecyle Management
Through the use of the Azure IoT Hub your business can now manage the entire lifecycle of your IoT devices from bi-directional communications with devices, Secure and authenticated industry standard protocols all assessed from a user friendly interface within Dynamics 365.
Now your business can look into the future. By simulating devices’ behavior, you can see the performance of a predictive model in a controlled environment — testing the analytics model before implementing it in your business operations. This allows you to choose the right model configuration and understand how robust your solution will be by looking at the simulated results.