Mine and Nurture Investor Relationships in a More Targeted and Informed Manner with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Fresh off the best stock market first quarter rally since 1998, today’s top-tier investment managers have outgrown cumbersome spreadsheets and inflexible, standard contact management systems. To better support AUM growth plans and optimize the total lifetime value of the fund’s shareholder base, many leading asset management firms are turning to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, which offers a robust, extendable, and scalable CRM marketing, sales, and service suite of solutions. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM as the hub and cornerstone of multiple integrated asset management technology platforms, various groups across the enterprise benefit in the following ways:
- Institutional Sales teams can more effectively track and manage activities, allies, decision makers, and opportunity stages throughout the RFP process.
- Internal and external fund wholesalers can plan, enlighten, and store conversations and meetings with FAs across their territories and monitor new monies invested at the branch and individual producer level.
- Marketing departments can automate the delivery of new fund launch announcements, client newsletters, and market commentaries via campaign management and identify their most profitable lead sources.
- Investor Services teams can quickly reference client background and interaction logs to accurately and precisely respond to incoming inquiries and update investor profiles for future reference.
- Private Client groups can immediately access a high net worth client’s portfolios, KYC/AML documentation, hobbies, past experiences with the firm, and influential third party advisors.
Overall, Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides more visibility, insight, structure, and control across the business development and investor servicing functions to enable asset management firms to elevate service levels and attract new investors.
Regardless of whether your asset management strategy is currently bullish or bearish on the markets, Microsoft Dynamics CRM should be the core holding in your integrated technology systems portfolio. To learn more about Customer Effective’s industry-leading pre-built CRM configuration for Asset Managers and to check out our successes in the capital markets arena, please visit: http://www.customereffective.com/solutions/customereffective-finserv/capital-markets